FaxSalad update and new look
Posted by Rhys Hall
Today we released the latest version of the FaxSalad faxing portal along with a new website. This release is the result of all the feedback we have received from our wonderful user community.
Here is a run down of all the latest changes:
- Inbound fax numbers can now be purchased for South Korea, Israel, Poland, Brazil and Netherlands.
- Outbound faxing is now supported for Netherlands.
- Number porting in the United States is now free of charge.
- Your free pages balance now applies to both inbound and outbound faxes.
- All inbound and outbound faxes are now securely stored using strong encryption techniques.
- Further to the above improvement; you now have greater control over fax retention with the ability to instantly delete documents and configure the service to delete faxes when sending and on receipt.
- Greater image support, specifically for photos taken on mobile devices including auto image scaling and resizing.
- You can now enable failed fax notifications on your outbound fax number settings. This notifies you when faxes sent via email and the portal can not be delivered.
- Records for all credit top-ups can now be downloaded in PDF format from within the fax portal.
- Failed faxes can now be re-sent at the click of a button. This saves you from sending a brand new fax again.
- The referral system has been removed. This is only temporary and we are looking to re-introduce this in a future update.
- Reseller portals have been discontinued. All users that had been using this will have already been transitioned to the standard FaxSalad portal.
- Inbound faxes can no longer be received via SMS.
- The number porting console has been removed. All number port requests can be submitted via opening a support request with the FaxSalad team.
FaxSalad offers a pay-as-you-go online faxing service with flat pricing in over 40 countries. You can try FaxSalad today with 10 free pages, no credit card or fax number required.